The process for applying for membership is different for different categories of membership. Generally speaking, here is the process :
- Review and choose your Category of Membership.
- For Candidate Membership, assessment of qualifications by the nationally-based Professional Standards Board (PSB) for the planning profession in Canada is required. The PSB will then notify APPI once your assessment is complete. This is the first step in The Road to RPP
- To apply as a Student or Subscriber, fill out the Application Form and pay your Fees.
- APPI Registration Committee will vet your membership application.
- APPI will advise you of your official membership acceptance and issue a separate invoice for the current year member dues. Fee Schedule