Can't see this email? View in Browser
Urgent Reminder to Report Your CPL Prior to the December 31, 2016 DEADLINE!
Those RPP and Candidate members who are non-compliant with the established criteria of the CPL program and have not reported 18 LUs for 2016 will be removed from the Register of members in good standing effective January 9, 2017. Members who are removed from the Register but report and/or accrue the required LUs prior to June 30, 2017 must formally request that their membership be reactivated via confirmation of CPL compliance, submission of a reactivation form and a $250.00 reactivation fee. If you need additional information pertaining to your CPL activity, or clarification about the CPL program, please contact the APPI office.
APPI Social for Professional Planners and University of Calgary Planning Students
Friday, January 20, 2017
APPI Council is pleased to host this networking opportunity with professional planners residing and/or working in the region with planning students from the University of Calgary. Complimentary appetizers will be provided. This event is free and pre-registration is not required.
APPI 2017 Member Fees and Renewals
The 2017 APPI/CIP Member Fees Renewal invoices have been issued via email to all members. A physical hard copy of the invoice will not be mailed unless specifically requested from the APPI office. Member fees are payable by January 3, 2017 and may be paid by one of the following methods:
1. Online via the APPI website by clicking here. Log in first.
2. Email your invoice with credit card payment information to the APPI office at [email protected].
3. Pay directly to APPI via the invoice notice by clicking on "View Invoice" in the email.
4. Fax your invoice with credit card payment information to the APPI office at 780-452-7718.
5. Mail a cheque to the APPI office: New PO Box Address!
Receipts will be issued via email to all members.
|To unsubscribe from this newsletter, click here.|